M-E-S and cinematography in our own print adverts


M-E-S and cinematography

  1. Positioning
    In my advert I plan to have two sides one side with a run down unhygienic setting with a dog placed in it and it being tied up to the wall. On the other side there will be a normal house with a family the dog will still be tied up in the centre with signs around it like empty bowls. The title slogan will be placed at the top and the log and the phase will be placed along the bottom with the logo in the corner.
     
  2. The lighting would be different in my ad as you have the first image were the dog has natural light coming through a shattered room window. On the other side there will be natural light coming throughout the window but artificial lights from the bulb.
     
  3. The acting will be coming from the dog and the family walking by. There face will not be visible due to the fact you are not meant to see them looking at the dog like they are neglecting him.
     
  4. There will be normal clothes worn on set and the dogs hair will be done to make it look like it has been neglected the reason the people don’t need their hair done as you won’t see their face. I won’t add any costumes to the dog as I don’t want to cause him any discomfort.
     
  5. The dogs expression will be sad or looking very unhappy the way I plan to do this is by placing his duck underneath his chin so that he rests on it a relaxes his face making him look the part.
     
  6. The first image there will be no props as it will be an already taken image but on the second there will be dog bowls toys dog bed and other kitchen objects. (No knifes will be included there may be hidden things around the area for the viewer to try and spot the setting will be a kitchen in day and a rundown house living room day as well the whole idea of this is to show that animal abuse isn’t always clear.
     
    Cinematography

  1. The shot type would be a mid-shot as you can only see half of the humans in the image. However I would like a wide shot as well so I can see the dog’s surroundings as well as him. The reason I’m choosing this is because I want them to only focus on the dog and its surroundings more but know that there people in the scene.
     
  2. I will use no angle as I want a straight forward shot so I can the whole image and nots just parts as in order for this to feel emotional you need a direct connection to the dog so a straight on angle will connect you to his eyes
     
the lighting and  location have been specified in my first few bullet poin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

opening sequnece (m-e-s)

LFD and constructing audiences